|COVER OF ROBBY ROBINSON'S BOOK|
THE BLACK PRINCE; MY LIVE IN BODYBUILDING: MUSCLE VS HUSTLE
Well written and with an absence of the incidental fluff that so often litters similar such works, this book, 200 pages of some of the most revelatory insights into the fascinating and oftentimes murky bodybuilding world ever put to paper, is quite simply among the best of its kind. Like the man himself, the book’s insights are presented in a classy manner, do not hold back, are engaging and forthright.
Photo by Joe Valdez
As his book reveals, Robinson would again encounter many more obstacles throughout his long and distinguished bodybuilding career, a journey which rewarded his training and dietary diligence with several championship wins, including that of the first ever Masters Mr. Olympia title in 1994.
To overcome his many trials, of which are featured in his book, Robinson would take the one approach that has never betrayed him: he confronted them head on with dignity and integrity, a method that won him the respect of many and the scorn of a few influential movers and shakers.
Never one of the flock and proudly independent, Robinson soaked up the bodybuilding scene he was immersed in for almost half a decade with a sense of detached objectivism that garnered him many unique insights into the various surroundings he inhabited throughout the different stages of his full and varied life.
Robby in his 60s,
looking better than ever!
Review by David Robson
Author of Heart of Steel: the Dan Lurie Story
TO ORDER ROBBY'S BOOK:
ROBBY'S MEMOIRS PERSONALLY SIGNED BY RR
- Robby's dietary anabolic SUPPLEMENTS, OILS and HERBS for natural fat loss and muscle growth at any age
- E-mail Robby for CUSTOM training, nutrition and supplementation plans, single training sessions and consultations -
- BUILT- Instructional Double DVD - Robby's philosophy on bodybuilding, training and healthy lifestyle, and his old-school workout approach
- MASTER CLASS - 4-day one-on-one intensive personal training with ROBBY ROBINSON in Gold's gym Venice, CA and nutrition & supplementation seminar -
- Robby's CONSULTATION Services to answer your questions about bodybuilding, old school training and healthy lifestyle -