Friday, August 14, 2009

GARY CASACCIO

ROBBY ROBINSON AND GARY CASACCIO AT GOLD'S VENICE
MASTER CLASS - 4-day one-on-one intensive personal training
with ROBBY ROBINSON and nutrition & supplementation seminar
www.robbyrobinson.net//master-class.php

I recently had the extreme privilege to travel to California and train with my all time favorite body-builder Robby Robinson

This was a goal I set for myself and was able to make happen this last week. 

I have to say it was everything I had hoped for and even more. My time with Robby was very inspirational, motivational and educational. 

I spent three days in the gym with the Black Prince; his attention to detail and ability to explain the precise way to maximize each exercise made a huge difference in the feel of the movements. I really felt my mind-body connection strengthened through each set and rep.

ROBBY ROBINSON AND GARY CASACCIO AT GOLD'S VENICE
Robby's dietary anabolic SUPPLEMENTS, OILS and HERBS
for natural fat loss and muscle growth at any age
www.robbyrobinson.net//anabolic-pack.php
I also greatly appreciated the time spent with Robby over meals in which we talked about proper nutrition, supplementation and body-building in general. 

Robby has a huge heart and a great spirit. 

I highly recommend that those who want to take their training to the next level strongly consider traveling to Santa Monica/ Venice for the experience of a lifetime and train directly under the tutelage of the man himself.

GARY

*******************************************
  • Robby's dietary anabolic SUPPLEMENTS, OILS and HERBS for natural fat loss and muscle growth at any age ▶  www.robbyrobinson.net/anabolic-pack.php
  • E-mail Robby for individual training, nutrition and supplementation plans, single training sessions and consultations - ▶ info@robbyrobinson.net
  • BUILT- Instructional Double DVD - Robby's philosophy on bodybuilding, training and healthy lifestyle, and his old-school workout approach ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php
  • MASTER CLASS - 4-day one-on-one intensive personal training with ROBBY ROBINSON in Gold's gym Venice, CA and nutrition & supplementation seminar - ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/master-class.php
  • Robby's CONSULTATION Services to answer your questions about bodybuilding, old school training and healthy lifestyle - ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/consultation.php
  • Read about RR's training and life experience, about other legends of Golden Era of bodybuilding and what really happened behind the scenes of Weider's empire - in RR's BOOK "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle" - ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php
  • MASTER CLASS with ROBBY ROBINSON - INSTRUCTIONAL DVD - Train with the legends of the iron game www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_master_class.php 

© ROBBY ROBINSON 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

''DR.C''-IT WAS AN HONOR TO HAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR MY MASTER CLASS 4 -DAY PROGRAM. GLAD THAT ALL OF YOU HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME. YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE JUDY, SONS; BRETT AND KYLE TOOK THEIR TURNS GOING THROUGH THE INTENSE WORKOUTS. JUDY WAS A WARRIOR IN THE GYM AND AT THE S.MONICA STAIRS; UP AND DOWN 4-TIMES. BUT WHAT REALLY GRABBED MY ATTENTION WAS SEEING HER PERFORM 14 PICTURE PERFECT PUSH-UPS. FELLOWS!FELLOWS! I'M TALKING SERIOUS PUSH-UP; TIGHT BODY POSITION; HEAD UP, STRAIGHT BACK - UP AND DOWN. EXCUSE ME? HER EXECUTION PUTS GUYS TO SHAME. SHE COULD BE MY TRAINING PARTNER ANYTIME. HER OTHER TITLES INCLUDE MOM, WIFE, TRIATHLON ATHLETE AND PROFESSIONAL HYGIENIST.
WE WILL BE FEATURING THIS SUPER MOM
SOON. HER STORY WILL INSPIRE YOU.
PEACE, ROBBY

Anonymous said...

Dr. C,
I am doing this for my own info: could you please tell me about yourself. I have a Ph.D. in Biochemistry, however I have been involved with bodybuilding for over 30 years. You can email me at: sgmorey@verizon.net
Stan