Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FJ-BROTHA OF IRON - OVERCOMING ADVERSITY

Frank "Brotha of Iron" and Erica James
www.robbyrobinson.net/motivation.php
FRANK JAMES - BROTHA OF IRON - WE ARE PULLING FOR YOUR RECOVERY.


YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE BY CHANGING HOW YOU INTERPRET THE EVENTS OF YOUR LIFE. 


SELF-CONFIDENCE IS BUILT THROUGH HAVING POSITIVE EXPECTATION.

FOCUS ON THE ON THE GOOD IN THE ONES WE LOVE AND INTERACT WITH. 

YOU HAVE THE MENTAL TOUGHNESS TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE DURING EVEN ADVERSE CONDITIONS, YOU HAVE OUR SUPPORT.
HUGS FOR ERICA.
PEACE, ROBBY


www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php
Tough week, my 58 yr old brother passed away after a 2 month illness. I guess you could call my recent operations somewhat of a blessing as it allowed me to be with him at the hospital and his home last week since I'm still off work. Crazy how stuff happens, sometimes all at once.

Robby I have to tell you, there's a line in "Built" that I think about and has kept me going and staying positive in my recent tough times. It's when you talk about your brothers and sisters growing up and how you need to be strengthen and keep "focused" and "adversity is there to challenge yourself, 

"YOU'RE GOING TO GO THROUGH CHANGE, THAT'S PART OF LIFE..."

Thanks Robby, it's really helped me, a lot.

I think back to training as a kid through high school, and later in life during my divorce, how the gym was a safe haven. A place I could go and forget about everything going on in my life at the time, and feel awesome about my body. When I think about it, it's always been a place to go to for myself, to get my mind in check, if you will.

Robby Robinson - workout & posing at Gold's Gym Venice, CA
www.robbyrobinson.net/consultation.php
You know Robby, you have a positive impact on people when you don't even know it. You can be training or asleep and there's someone out there watching your DVD's, reading about you, or even looking at how you look at 63 and it gives them a positive outlook, having a positive change in their life.

I know you've always been an awesome bodybuilder through the years but getting to know you lately has also showed me what an awesome person you are. Thanks for the inspiration.

I envy you. You turned your passion into a lifestyle, you walk the walk, you are a true Bodybuilder.
I can't wait to get well, order your anabolic pack and train like there's no tomorrow.

I've attached a picture of Erica and I.
Frank James
  • Robby's dietary anabolic SUPPLEMENTS, OILS and HERBS for natural fat loss and muscle growth at any age
    ▶  www.robbyrobinson.net/anabolic-pack.php
  • E-mail Robby for individual training, nutrition and supplementation plans, single training sessions and consultations -
    info@robbyrobinson.net
  • BUILT- Instructional Double DVD - Robby's philosophy on bodybuilding, training and healthy lifestyle, and his old-school workout approach
    www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php
  • MASTER CLASS - 4-day one-on-one intensive personal training with ROBBY ROBINSON in Gold's gym Venice, CA and nutrition & supplementation seminar -
    www.robbyrobinson.net/master-class.php
  • Robby's CONSULTATION Services to answer your questions about bodybuilding, old school training and healthy lifestyle -
    www.robbyrobinson.net/consultation.php
  • Read about RR's training and life experience, about other legends of Golden Era of bodybuilding and what really happened behind the scenes of Weider's empire - in RR's BOOK "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle" -
    www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php
  • MASTER CLASS with ROBBY ROBINSON - INSTRUCTIONAL DVD - Train with the legends of the iron game -
    www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_master_class.php 

© ROBBY ROBINSON


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FJ,
Robby has inspired to get better, his optimism and knowledge are great. He has managed to not sit on his laurels. He is truly a great man. I have been Cancer free for over 4 years, and you can get better. Just think positive thoughts.
Dr. Stan

doctorcmd said...

Frank , my heart goes out to you. All I can say without knowing you is to work on all aspects of yourself- body, mind and spirit. Focus on good nutrition, proper supplementation and exercise; think positive thoughts, cultivate positive emotions and always expect the best outcome. What you focus on expands so as much as possible don't focus on aspects of your health that are sub-par rather focus on aspects of your body that are in good health, functioning properly and feeling good. Experience joy every time you notice improvement in any aspect of your health. Look for things to appreciate in your life for appreciation is truly the best medicine for the soul. We are all in your corner and rooting for you. Blessings, Gary

Frank James said...

Thanks Robby & Arden for all the support and help through this time.

What a nice write up on the blog, how can I not feel better already.

Also thanks to Dr Stan & Gary for the thoughts and comments.

Getting better everyday...

Frank J.