Saturday, August 1, 2009

BUILT TO LAST


ROBBY ROBINSON & IAN DUCKETT
DURING MASTER CLASS - 4-day one-on-one intensive
personal training with ROBBY ROBINSON in Gold's gym
Venice, CA and nutrition & supplementation seminar
 ● www.robbyrobinson.net//master-class.php

TESTIMONIALS 



My goal sent me to work with the legend that is Robby Robinson on his acclaimed MASTER PLAN



After being in the game for 30 years, I am very advanced and at the finical of my sport.

Robby took me to another level -- I improved beyond my dreams -- not only in body but in spirit. 

Robby's MASTER PLAN program, will be a week you will never forget. 
As the benefits will be with you for the rest of your day's.
Ian Duckett. Natural--Britain--World --and Pro Am- winner.

ROBBY AND D.J. AT RR'S MASTER CLASS IN GOLD'S VENICE
Robby's CONSULTATION Services to answer your questions
about bodybuilding, old school training and healthy lifestyle

www.robbyrobinson.net/consultation.php
*************************
Robby,
As always, thanks for your great insights. I feel like I'm getting it and have total CONFIDENCE that I'm moving in the right direction. 

Had a light day back and chest workout. Had a MONSTER PUMP! My focus was great. 

Switched back over to doing my back before my chest for the first time in a couple of weeks. Working hard on the upper body arch. Doing my front pulldowns for 7 reps then to the back felt perfect. 

My training has never been this great on a consistent basis. This heavy/light system is awesome. Never used so much variety in my training. It feels"right".
Dave J.

BUILT- Instructional Double DVD
Robby's philosophy on bodybuilding,
training and healthy lifestyle, and
his old-school workout approach
www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php
*************************************
Hi Robby,
First I was amazed at your level of customer service, you just do not see the fantastic level of support and feedback that you have provided anymore!!! 

If more companies ran their business the way you do on some level the economy would not be in the bad shape it is today.

I received the "Built" DVD last night and watched the first DVD - as I have said earlier you are a first class guy and very professional. 

Great stuff........

I will spread the word and I will be back to get the 2nd DVD. Much peace to you and your loved ones.

Thanks again
Gene

MASTER CLASS with ROBBY ROBINSON INSTRUCTIONAL
DVD -- Train with the legends of the iron game
www.robbyrobinson.net//dvd_master_class.php
*********************
Robby, you rock!

Thanks for the lightning fast delievery on my "Master Class" DVD. Just watched it, one word ... 


"AWESOME" .... 

Arden Nutt did a super job. You and Ian were great. Just ordered "Built" DVD and a shirtThanks for the words of support during my recovery from neck surgery. 

Watching Master Class made me want to head straight to the gym. But I have to wait until the bones mend. I'll be on my doctor to know when I can start training again.
Looking forward to watching BuiltYou're a true LEGEND!
Thanks Robby! Frank (a little banged up but getting better everyday)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • Robby's dietary anabolic SUPPLEMENTS, OILS and HERBS for natural fat loss and muscle growth at any age ▶  www.robbyrobinson.net/anabolic-pack.php
  • E-mail Robby for individual training, nutrition and supplementation plans, single training sessions and consultations - ▶ info@robbyrobinson.net
  • BUILT- Instructional Double DVD - Robby's philosophy on bodybuilding, training and healthy lifestyle, and his old-school workout approach ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php
  • MASTER CLASS - 4-day one-on-one intensive personal training with ROBBY ROBINSON in Gold's gym Venice, CA and nutrition & supplementation seminar - ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/master-class.php
  • Robby's CONSULTATION Services to answer your questions about bodybuilding, old school training and healthy lifestyle - ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/consultation.php
  • Read about RR's training and life experience, about other legends of Golden Era of bodybuilding and what really happened behind the scenes of Weider's empire - in RR's BOOK "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle" - ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php
  • MASTER CLASS with ROBBY ROBINSON - INSTRUCTIONAL DVD - Train with the legends of the iron game www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_master_class.php
ROBBY's REMI-AWARDED BUILT DVD

No comments: