Friday, August 8, 2008

THIRDPOWER-FITNESS - NYC

ED RUSH  CO-OWNER OF THIRDPOWER-FITNESS ● www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php ●
ED RUSH 
CO-OWNER OF THIRDPOWER-FITNESS
www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php
Hey Robby,

I ordered your BUILT DVD about 2 weeks ago and I received it right away. 

I just wanted to write and thank you for this dvd. It is an extremely inspirational dvd and the musical score is fantastic. 

I have watched the dvd at least 4 or 5 times already. It really gets me excited about going to train and your philosophy that bodybuilding training is a spiritual journey puts it all back into perspective for me.

I am dark skinned a Black man who will turn 50 next year. I remember back in the late 70's and early 80's seeing photographs of who I deemed to be two of the greatest male bodybuilders I had ever seen: you and Serge Nubret


Kalman Szkalak, Serge Nubret, Robby Robinson and Sergio Oliva Pose down at WABBA Pro World Cup 1981 - front double biceps Read about RR's training and life experience, about other legends of Golden Era  of bodybuilding and what really happened behind the scenes of Weider's empire  in RR's BOOK "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle" ● www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php ●
Kalman Szkalak, Serge Nubret, Robby Robinson and Sergio Oliva
Pose down at WABBA Pro World Cup 1981 - front double biceps
Read about RR's training and life experience, about other legends of Golden Era
of bodybuilding and what really happened behind the scenes of Weider's empire
in RR's BOOK "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle"
www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php
In my mind never to be forgotten as you I would rip out of magazines photo after photo of you with your gleaming brown skin, defiant looking afro and of course your extraordinary shoulder to waist differential and I thought that is what I wanted to look like. 

JULIA LUNDEEN CO-OWNER OF THIRDPOWER-FITNESS ● www.robbyrobinson.net/consultation.php ●
JULIA LUNDEEN
CO-OWNER OF THIRDPOWER-FITNESS
www.robbyrobinson.net/consultation.php

I also remember the Bullshit excuses the Weider publications would come up with each year why you could win every contest you entered except the biggest one; The Olympia. 

They would always write this nonsense about you didn't have enough calf development, meanwhile Arnold never had any abs, always had a blocky waist and his body was not nearly as symmetrical as yours. 

It is no surprise to hear after all this time how racist the whole game was.

As a man trying to get back into incredible shape again after allowing family obligations, work and so many other things take precedence while my body slipped into a mediocre state, your dvd gives me a great deal of inspiration. 

As a brother who has always admired you, I am happy to find out that you landed on your feet and that they were not successful in destroying The Black Prince. 

Robby Robinson presents his BUILT DVD ● www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php ●
Robby Robinson presents his BUILT DVD
www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php
Thank you Robby! 
You will never know how much this DVD has meant to me.

If you are ever in New York City please stop into my little personal training studio. I would love to meet you in person.

Peace - Stay Strong,
Edward Rush

ThirdPower Fitness



Thanks for your letter, Edward. 
Serge was an amazing specimen.

peace, Robby

  • Robby's dietary anabolic SUPPLEMENTS, OILS and HERBS for natural fat loss and muscle growth at any age
    ▶  www.robbyrobinson.net/anabolic-pack.php
  • E-mail Robby for individual training, nutrition and supplementation plans, single training sessions and consultations -
    info@robbyrobinson.net
  • BUILT- Instructional Double DVD - Robby's philosophy on bodybuilding, training and healthy lifestyle, and his old-school workout approach
    www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php
  • MASTER CLASS - 4-day one-on-one intensive personal training with ROBBY ROBINSON in Gold's gym Venice, CA and nutrition & supplementation seminar -
    www.robbyrobinson.net/master-class.php
  • Robby's CONSULTATION Services to answer your questions about bodybuilding, old school training and healthy lifestyle -
    www.robbyrobinson.net/consultation.php
  • Read about RR's training and life experience, about other legends of Golden Era of bodybuilding and what really happened behind the scenes of Weider's empire - in RR's BOOK "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle" -
    www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php
  • MASTER CLASS with ROBBY ROBINSON - INSTRUCTIONAL DVD - Train with the legends of the iron game -
    www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_master_class.php 
© ROBBY ROBINSON

No comments: